Sunday, August 21, 2011

Return... new beginnings...

It's been nearly two years since I started this blog which has been kind of a slow burn. Looking back, these have been two of the most incredible years of my life filled with amazing changes and adventures. But now that things have begun to settle a little, I felt it was time to return to whatever it was I set out to so here.

Lately I've been doing a lot of soul searching, realizing that these calmer times is a great opportunity for me to get back to what I truly love....

FILM, FASHION & FOOD.



So I've decided to compile a list of my favourite amalgamations of the above which I'm sure will end up being a massive collage of bits & bobs of films I love, frocks I can't afford and food that just looks so good, that it makes you forget everything else. Enjoy!

No comments: