Friday, June 19, 2009

3 weeks of unemployment


A normal person would usually take advantage of this situation to probably do some good in the world, finish personal projects or learn chinese. But seeing as I've been a full-time slave for the last 4 years, this sudden break has really caught me off guard. 

Just for a quick recap, the reason that I currently have become a lady of leisure is that I was not too long ago made redundant. Thank you GFC and the unpredictable film industry. So I made the decision to jet off to Europe.

With little money in my bank account and plenty of free time, I now find myself forced in hermitude in the suburbs until I leave for the UK in early July!

After day three days of inactivity and recovery, I find myself scrounging through our house's mammoth DVD collection. Out of about 100 plus DVDs, what's pictured above is what I've avoided watching for the last few years. The challenge for the next 2.5 weeks is to watch as much as I can and babble about them.

Here's to working on ma ass groove on ma couch!

No comments: